Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:47:18 +0000
From:      Nuno Teixeira <nunotex@aeiou.pt>
To:        Gerald Mixa <Gerald.Mixa@web.de>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Keyboard Problem

Hi,

I have the same problem. To fix that disable XkbModel option.

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Keyboard0"
	Driver      "keyboard"
	#Option      "XkbModel"   "pc104"
	Option      "XkbLayout"  "pt"
EndSection

I think that this problem was fixed in XFree86-Server-4.3.0_1. I have
not yet upgrade it.

Bye,

		Nuno Teixeira

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 01:09:43PM +0100, Gerald Mixa wrote:

/*
PGP fingerprint:
C6D1 06ED EB54 A99C 6B14  6732 0A5D 810D 727D F6C6
*/