Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:47:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Stephen Bader <viper@viper.jorsm.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network Connectivity Problem

I am currently running FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE as a gateway server for my
network. Everything was running smoothly until about 2 days ago. I was
unable to ping my gateway or connect to the internet. At the concole, when
I would try to ping a site, I would get the messages "No buffer space
available". I recieved this message trying to ping external addresses
and internal addresses. The only way I found to solve this was rebooting.
I am very new to FreeBSD and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

-Steve