Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 02:11:37 -0300
From:      "Ivan Coimbra" <ivan@sunline.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   forward to non-local adresses

I am having serious problems with the ipfw of FreeBSD. I am trying to use
the forward of packages, and I am having the following problem: the ipfw
doesn't make forward for non-local addresses! The options in the kernel are
active (IPFIREWALL, IPFIREWALL_FORWARD, etc) and the option of forward of
FreeBSD (gateway_enable = "YES") in /etc/rc.conf is active too!
With local adresses (local machine) ipfw fwd work!

Please, can you help me? ?

Thanks,
Ivan Coimbra
São Paulo / Brasil