Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:40:07 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        andrews@technologist.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, sheldonh@uunet.co.za, ade@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Perl 5.6.0 & pod2man & ports

On 10 Jul, Will Andrews wrote:

>> Only if ports-base isn't anymore in ports-all or my local CVS tree is
>
> ports-base was/has never [been] in ports-all, for some strange reason.

Really?

/usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile:
---snip---
## Ports Collection.
#
# The easiest way to get the ports tree is to use the "ports-all"
# mega-collection.  It includes all of the individual "ports-*"
# collections,
ports-all

# These are the individual collections that make up "ports-all".  If you
# use these, be sure to comment out "ports-all" above.
#
# Be sure to ALWAYS cvsup the ports-base collection if you use any of the
# other individual collections below. ports-base is a mandatory collection
# for the ports collection, and your ports may not build correctly if it
# is not kept up to date.
#ports-base