Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2007 22:58:48 +1100
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        paul+fbsd@it.ca
Subject:   Re: PVR-150's infrared port...

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 04:27:41 -0500
Paul Chvostek <paul+fbsd@it.ca> wrote:

> Unless you're already partial to DeadRad, I'd recommend KnoppMyth R5E50
> over MythDora 3.2 if you really must use Linux.  Neither of these
> distros is perfect, but KnoppMyth is alot closer to being functional
> out-of-the-box.  MythDora ships with far too much bloat, and leaves its
> directories in all the wrong places.

I was actually going to install FC and configure by hand (found a pretty good
guide) - i've tried knoppmyth but still dont feel that comfortable with it ...
I dont feel like trying yet another linux distro really (re. MythDora).

thanks for the info anyway :)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Peace can only be achieved by understanding."
   Albert Einstein

Warned.