Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 1998 08:42:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Matrix <toyz@lcc.net>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: partioning

On Sat, 6 Jun 1998, Matrix wrote:

=> I want to install freebsd and keep windows but when I used the fips
=> utility to partion my harddrive it wouldn't give me more than 27
=> megabytes and I want about 100

Hello there,

      You probably need to defrag your drive in order to get in use
      blocks away from the end of the drive.  Read the documentation
      that comes with the "fips" utility that will help.

      It would probably help in sending questions to the list to give us
      information like how big the drive is, which windows, how much
      space is reported left by "windows", and to set your line length
      to something below 80 characters per line.

Kevin G. Eliuk