Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 03:18:26 -0400
From:      "Robert Augustine" <raugustine@reflectively.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Two Small Questions.

Hello,
    I have two questions that I need to get a good answer on.  I recently
purchased a SIIG AP-40 UltraWide SCSI controller.  It has the initio chipset
and I was wondering if it is compatible with Freebsd, and if so what device
do I have to enable in the kernel config?  Also I want to know if I do a
make world on a 4.0-STABLE system will it automatically be 4.1-STABLE if i
do a CVSUP every day?

Thanks.

-Robert