Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 1996 11:52:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@nike.efn.org>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   1957 bug report....

I submitted this... and I haven't seen a response on a fix being commited
for it... the fix is really basic and probably should be added to prevent
large servers from having problems on reboot...  basicly the current
/etc/rc doesn't reset the permissions on ALL possibly pty's...  I just
mention this as 2.2 is close around the conner...   thanks for taking the
time to read this message...  ttyl..

John-Mark

gurney_j@efn.org
http://resnet.uoregon.edu/~gurney_j/
Modem/FAX: (541) 683-6954   (FreeBSD Box)

Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD (unix)