Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 1997 02:09:43 +0100
From:      Jan A Knepper <jknepper@luna.nl>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Windows E-Mail client(s) on FreeBSD

Ok, here I am again with an other dumb question.

Right now I have a FreeBSD 2.2-BETA running and exchanging e-mail with
the UUCP provider. Everthing works fine from FreeBSD itself.
However, now I want to put the FreeBSD box into a PC network (also
running Novell NetWare) and have several user access FreeBSD for e-mail
(via winsock or something like that).
I have been poking around. There is an NE2000 compatible adapter in the
FreeBSD box and the thing is connected to the network. I however have
been unsuccessful so far in making is visible. I am missing some good
information about IP addresses, netmask's and such. Also some help from
any one that did this before would be good.

Thanks for the help so far.

Don't worry, be Kneppie!
Jan