Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:14:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Bill Thiede <wathiede@mtu.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: XFree86-4.0.3_3

 > I was just trying to compile the latest source from yesterday cvs
 > checkout of ports and I noticed that it failed because I didn't have
 > sgmlformat (for xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/doc/sgml), tcl8.0, nor
 > tk8.0 (for xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/XF86Setup) installed.  I was

I have never encountered this problem and I have compiled it on a
machine without any port installed. Please send me the _complete_
transcript if your build.

 > just wondering if these should be added into the dependency list for
 > XFree86-4.0.3_3.  I also had problems compiling XF86Setup.  No doubt do
 > to it being updated and not matching the new XStructures.

XF86Setup is not compiled in  XFree86-4.0.3_3. Are sure to have the
latest version of the port, without any old patch/config file?

Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Zucconi -- PGP Key: finger jmz@FreeBSD.org [KeyID: 400B38E9]