Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 1997 13:29:18 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Whoops!  Typo in 2.2.5 release announcement.

This is what I get for cutting and pasting from old annoucements
without looking closely enough at them.  In my last announcement, I
said:

>3.2. CDROM
>FreeBSD 2.1.7-RELEASE and 2.2-RELEASE CDs may be ordered on CDROM from:

Which should, of course, have read "2.2.5-RELEASE and 3.0-SNAPSHOT CDs .."
The 2.1.7 CD is no longer available from Walnut Creek CDROM, the
current CD products being 2.2.5-RELEASE and 3.0-971006-SNAP.

Thanks.
					Jordan