Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 1997 07:35:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Michael V. Harding" <mvh@netcom.com>
To:        wghhicks@ix.netcom.com
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp transfers crawling...

I just dropped back to 2.2.2 ppp, and FTP transfers are occurring at
full bandwidth.  So something definitely got broken in the last week.
I couldn't get ANY ftp stuff to finish with the latest build of ppp,
as it always timed out...

I WAS blaming this on netcom, until today, because they had said they
had networking problems which were supposed to have been fixed this
morning.

Please don't ship this build!!!