Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:23:17 +0800
From:      "Derek Barrett" <derekbarrett@graffiti.net>
To:        <rmger@nrez.net>, docs@freebsdcluster.stanford.edu
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nice work

Hi Ryan,

Nice work on that documentation format, it looks great.

I'd say, go ahead and install the cluster software, and comb through that documentation. If you find something in the install process, or while running the tools, that you think you could add or modify, go for it. When you make a change, let me know and I'll add the change to the master document currently at home on Chris Knight's server.

Amar is ultimately working on getting Doc Books version of the docs setup at his site at Stanford, so eventually that will be our final home for the documents.

Thanks,

Derek