Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:50:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joe Kelsey <joek@mail.flyingcroc.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/48708: mail/balsa2 link error

The following reply was made to PR ports/48708; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Joe Kelsey <joek@mail.flyingcroc.net>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org,
	joek@zircon.staff.flyingcroc.net
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:47:10 -0800

 This is utterly confusing.  I have done a forced reinstall of both
 aspell and ispell.  My ports treee is up-to-date.  I do all work with
 portupgrade.  What more do I need to do?  You haven't addressed the
 problem of why balsa2 has decided to go out on a limb with all this
 pspell junk.