Date:      Thu, 25 May 1995 17:45:08 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   fdisk problem - any suggestions

Hi folks,
I've painted myself into a corner, & would welcome suggestions how to
get out :-)

I used to have a 50M DOS partition on my root partition, but it was corrupt,
& fdisk didnt understand it, so i reinstalled the drive, & reduced the 50M
to 20M too :-),
I used DOS fdisk to install a C:, then Freebsd fdisk to & disklabel
using both rsd0c & rsd0d as I recall,
	(I suspect maybe i should have not done 0d) ..
Now I have a DOS partition I can mount under Freebsd,
I can even see the C: dos thing if i boot from a dos flopppy,
but if i try to boot off the hard disc it always runs freebsd,
regardless of whether I mark freebsd or dos as active with fdisk.

Only thing I can think of now is to install that os-bs thing (from wherever)

Any other suggestions ?

Julian S