Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 14:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *sigh* Anyone else see this article?

	No this is not depressing at all IMHO. We should all be
happy. As more and more people follow Netscape we will have more and more
free source code. Isn't it our goal after all? And with free source code
guess what??? We can compile FreeBSD apps. Incredible, isn't it. So what
if Linux goes first. They have bigger user base currently. We go second..
or third.. as long as Microsoft and proprietary standards go last we all
win.
	I am going to try to call Corel and thank them for doing what
Netscape did. I will also mention FreeBSD. I suggest we all do.. now I
just have to dig up a number somewhere off the web.

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."
                        Linux == DOS of the Unix world.