Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 23:08:35 +0400
From:      Igor Roboul <igor@raduga.dyndns.org>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: any not so dumb attachments killer?

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 07:49:28PM +0200, Francesco Casadei wrote:
> Try procmail-3.15. You can find it in the port. To lear how to use it
Oh! :-) I, of course, know about procmail. :-) But I wish somethink like ready rules
for procmail (or _something else_) I know, if I'll take some time, I'll do all what I
need with procmail, but why reinveint the Wheel?

--
Igor Roboul, Unix System Administrator & Programmer @ sanatorium "Raduga",
Sochi, Russia