Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 1999 15:17:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      mgraffam@idsi.net
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD on the DEC Multia

Does anyone have a document up detailing what hardware on the Multia
is/is not working?

I have a Multia here running Linux in service as a gateway. If there is
something undone that I have docs for, I could re-arrange my network
for development.

How about dirty 32-bit code in the ports collection? I could clean that
up too.. I've had to do it before, may as well do it again :(

Michael J. Graffam (mgraffam@idsi.net)