Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 21:15:27 -0400
From:      Joshua Lee <yid@softhome.net>
To:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>
Cc:        dave@jetcafe.org, tlambert2@mindspring.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:57:11 -0700 (PDT)
"Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com> wrote:

> naturalism as a viable worldview.  In fact, if naturalism is false its
> opposite, supernaturalism must be true.
>
> Moreover, not just any supernaturalism will do.  It must provide the
> preconditions for rationality, ethics, science, human dignity,
> freedom, intellectual disagreements, etc.

Exactly. Judaism. What, that wasn't the religion you had in mind? ;-)

The problem with these sorts of philosophical conjectures is that if, despite Kant's objections, they could be proven; they rarely prove any particular religion's cogence.

Somehow I knew that since the subject line contained the word "evolution" that the missionaries would come out of the woodwork.