Date:      Thu, 20 May 1999 09:36:46 +0000
From:      "Christopher G . Mann" <r3cgm@rworld.org>
To:        Erin Fortenberry <erinf@lusardi.com>
Cc:        "'Oscar Bonilla'" <obonilla@fisicc-ufm.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Mall

Not down.  Once every several hundred page loads or so, the ePerl
interpreter bugs out.  This can either be fixed by:

1. Upgrading the machine to FreeBSD 3.x, installing ePerl from /ports

2. Painfully downloading and trying to tickle the newer version into
working status with the older FreeBSD 2.2.7 we currently have installed.

Some time ago, I was assured that the web server would be upgraded to
3.x soon, which would also help with some database threading problems
we've encountered.  No word on that update though.

: ---- Erin Fortenberry ---- [20 May 1999 07:34] ----
:
: This is from the admin contact in internic records
:
: r3cgm@RWORLD.ORG
:
: Erin