Date:      Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:58:35 +0000
From:      Johan Hendriks <Johan@double-l.nl>
To:        eculp <eculp@encontacto.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: buildworld has been broken for me since Sunday 20110815 at atrun

>Is anyone else seeing this?  This is current AMD64.  I'm running the=0A=
>compile from Saturday 20110814 that I have been hammering and it has=0A=
>been rock solid.=0A=
=0A=
># uname -a=0A=
>FreeBSD home.encontacto.net 9.0-BETA1 FreeBSD 9.0-BETA1 #16: Sat Aug=0A=
>13 05:09:17 CDT 2011=0A=
>root@Home.EnContacto.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ENCONTACTO  amd64=0A=
=0A=
>This morning I started with a make clean to be sure and recompile all=0A=
>just in case and the same.=0A=
=0A=
<snip>=0A=
=0A=
There was a time laps where the kernel had a little hickup.=0A=
See /usr/src/UPDATING.=0A=
=0A=
To resolve this, csup or svn to the latest source, do a buildkernel and ins=
tallkernel, reboot , and do the buildworld, it should be ok.=0A=
It worked for me and a lot of other guys, so it should work for you to. :D=
=0A=
=0A=
regards,=0A=
Johan Hendriks=