Date:      23 Mar 2002 10:05:13 -0600
From:      Justin Heath <jheath@theplanet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel debugging question

In a recent article by Micheal Lucas kernel debugging/system panics are
introduced.

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2002/03/21/Big_Scary_Daemons.html

There is a snippet explaining adding ddb kernel options to wait before
reboot.

options DDB, DDB_UNATTENDED

As far as I understand this will wait 15 seconds after dropping to
reboot.

Now for my question. Is there a way to configure this 15 second timeout
value? I would like to configure this for a value of 10 minutes. This
would give me a chance to hook up a console to an affected server before
a reboot. Any suggestions or thoughts? Thanks.

Justin Heath