Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 03:56:57 -0700
From:      Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetGear MA401 problems on -CURRENT...

> > Any thoughts on who or where I can poke to get additional info?  I'll
> > run truss/ktrace on ping in the AM, but am wondering if there are any
> > other diags or ways of trying to tease apart what's going on?  -sc
>
> Just as an FYI, I am currently supping my laptop with an xl net card
> so the problem is definately wireless related.  Once I get a fresh
> build on there I'll see if the problem still persists or if this is
> fixed/broken with the hostap changes.  -sc

Just as an FYI (possibly related to the messages below for -STABLE?),
I'm basically hosed with wi0, but my xl0 is dandy.  Were there any
changes to wi from the 18th to the 30th of July that would've caused
this?  Unfortunately, I wasn't closely tracking wi commits (am now
though!) so I'm not sure where or when anything could've gone in
that'd cause a problem.  Are there any preferred ways of debugging a
wireless card?  I don't have any problems getting my feet wet (or
going neck deep for that matter), I just need a pointer as to where to
cross the river.  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden