Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 16:46:55 +0500 (GMT)
From:      CyberPsychotic <fygrave@tigerteam.net>
To:        Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
Cc:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, tech@openbsd.org
Subject:   Re: io ports reading/writing

~ >
~ > I don't quite understand the i386 architecture at this level but I seem to
~ > remember that this support would require significant changes in the way we
~ > handle processes and there might have been some performance implications.
~ > I don't think its a big problem in practice.
~
~ What about i386_[gs]et_ioperm()?
~

is it documented anywhere? `find /usr/share/man -name '*386*'' showed me
only manual page for i386_[gs]et_ldt which is a different thing.