Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:01:30 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Andrey E. 'miniEleph' Shevtsov" <nyxo@dnuc.polyn.kiae.su>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, <freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/38539: New port: devel/libcfg+

> I already found the dependency on devel/doxygen, but can't find out
> where this one is coming from:
I've made it without doxygen and all was clean. I can send a patch which
kills checks for doxygen and jw.

> ===>  Building for libcfg+-0.6
> cd ./doc && gmake
> gmake[1]: Entering directory `/local0/scratch/edwin/ports/new/libcfg+/work/libcfg+-0.6/doc'
> Program "jw" (DocBook) seems to be not available, HTML documentation build skipped.
> doxygen > doxygen.output
>
> jw... what is jw?
it's the Jade Wrapper
http://docsrv.caldera.com:8457/cgi-bin/man?mansearchword=jw&mansection=1
but I can't understand where the roots are from!?! It's something about docbook
as you can see.

		Andrew 'Onyx' Shevtsov <nyxo@dnuc.polyn.kiae.su>
								Bye.