Date:      Tue, 04 Mar 2003 08:57:49 -0600
From:      Mark Schneider <mschneider@mkbmarketing.com>
To:        dinoex@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: sendmail-ldap-8.12.7_2

I have update my ports tree and according to the ports tree it is the
updated 8.12.8 version (with security hole patched)

I did a "make deinstall", then a "make install clean".  Everything seems
to work correctly, but when I reboot the machine and try to telnet to
port 25, I get Sendmail 8.12.6/8.12.6  Please let me know what I need to
do.  Thanks.

--

Mark Schneider
McNabb Kelley and Barre

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a rock.
-- Wynn Catlin