Date:      Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:17:56 +0000
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        <office@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   libreoffice 3.4.2

Hi,

Thanks to the great work of George Liaskos Libreoffice 3.4.2 is
compiling fine now on FreeBSD. I'm about to commit it as a replacement
for the actual libreoffice 3.3

I'm puzzled if we need to create a libreoffice-legacy. It will be
closer to what upstream does but I'm not sure we really need it and not
sure we really need to have to maintain two monster ports.

Anyway please test it. in particular, I haven't been able to test with
non default option let, I haven't much time to work on it those day, so
you you can test it with java gnome kde and report problems that would
help me a lot.

libreoffice 3.4.2 is avilable in my github:
https://github.com/bapt/libreoffice-ports

in editors/libreoffice-devel

regards,
Bapt