Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:29:51 -0400
From:      Jim Bloom <bloom@acm.org>
To:        Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Still waiting for xl driver reports

I keep seeing a watchdog timeout with my 3c905B-TX every time the machine
boots.  It seems to occur after everything has been probed and /etc/rc has
completed; around the time I get my login banner. I am running the dhcp client
to get my IP address.  I don't pound on the network very much so I can't tell
you how performance is.

Jim Bloom