Date:      Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:13:27 -0700
From:      "Chris Odell" <chris@redstarnetworks.net>
To:        "'Zvezdan Petkovic'" <zvezdan@CS.WM.EDU>, <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD - Secure by DEFAULT ?? [hosts.allow]

  I AM WRONG..... I AM VERY SORRY..... I cant believe it takes fifty
different people to bash me, as I think I tucked my tail between my legs
after the first time being told I was wrong. I accepted it and didn't
argue, so now I think the rest of you people should give up on it now.
You have proved your point, now get off me. I bought a computer mainly
as a way to ignore my wife, now im not sure what is worse - Your
bitching or hers?

Chris Odell