Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:57:31 -0700
From:      John Reynolds <johnjen@reynoldsnet.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   MINI HEADS UP [was Re: libusb build broken due to structure member renaming]

I'm copying this message to -stable where it is also appropriate. Alfred just
MFC'ed some changes to the USB stack (renaming some members of structures
provided by usb.h). This breaks building the port devel/libusb (recently bumped
to version 0.1.5). I am aware of this. Alfred is going to bump
__FreeBSD_version for both -stable and -current (no ETA given) so that either
the libusb code or make(1) can be trained to DTRT. I'm aware of the breakage at
this point in compiling this port and will do my best to rectify things
quickly.

-Jr