Date:      Thu, 16 Jun 2016 20:21:34 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   recs for TOSLINK stable/10 PCI audio card

Hi,

I am deleting an otherwise working fine linux server from my home
multimedia setup, and replacing it with a stable/10 box.  I would
appreciate recommendations for a decent TOSLINK output PCI audio card
that is compatible with stable/10.  The current linux box has a Xonar
DG working great, but this is apparently not supported in stable/10 (I
do see https://github.com/shamazmazum/xonar-dragonfly, which alas has
no xonar_dg mention).  (Any ideas why at least the initial xonar
support has not been merged?  I hate to spend time spelunking the
working fine linux driver if there is something else going on.)

Thanks!
Russell