Date:      Fri, 07 Jan 2000 16:22:02 -0600
From:      John Estess <jestess@wcnet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.4 BSD forever?

Is FreeBSD ever going to get past 4.4? In a nostalgic way, it would be
cool if the series ended at 4.4 with all other increments being noted by
some other method, such as city names. You could have 4.4 Amsterdam, 4.4
Bangkok, 4.4 Caracas, etc..., as well as the old favorites of Reno and
Tahoe somewhere in there. It could signify the FreeBSD group's gift to
the world.

Something tells me to shut up and start my weekend in style, but I just
had to ask if this was ever considered.
--
      _/ _/_/_/   || John Estess
 _/  _/ _/_/      || jestess@wcnet.net