Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2012 22:23:09 +0300
From:      Sami Halabi <sodynet1@gmail.com>
To:        Sean Bruno <seanbru@yahoo-inc.com>
Cc:        Daniel Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>, "net@freebsd.org" <net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: recommended 10g cards

Hi Danny,
I can tell that the 10g 82599 card is stable and works great with ixgbe
driver (currently i use 2.3.8 by jack vogel, and the new 2.4 should also be
great) on production for daily traffic ranges between 1.5G - 6G+ (i didn't
notice any limitation since we didn't push more traffic yet) on fbsd 8 for
a year now.

good luck.
Sami