Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 1996 13:07:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      cau@cc.gatech.edu (Carlos Ugarte)
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        scrappy@ki.net, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, current@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intelligent Debugging Tools...

> You should spend some time at night with the new daemon book, which
> should be out shortly - "The design and implementation of the 4.4 BSD
> Unix operating system" and perhaps also "The Magic Garden explained".

For those who are interested, Addison Wesley has a web page on
the new book. The URL is

http://heg-school.aw.com/cseng/authors/mckusick/4.4bsd/4.4bsd.html

Two bookstores told me that it would take them about a month to
get it, as it is so new.  The cost would be comparable to that of
the 4.3BSD book.

It also mentions the BSD T-shirts ("old" models, and how to order
the new ones) somewhere around there.  I remember someone asked
about this a couple of weeks back on one of the lists.

Carlos

--
Carlos A. Ugarte                                cau@cc.gatech.edu
Author of PageMage, a virtual desktop util for OS/2