Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:16:52 -0700
From:      Patrick Calkins <pcalkins@oemsupport.com>
To:        "'hans@lambermont.dyndns.org'" <hans@lambermont.dyndns.org>, "'stable@freebsd.org'" <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: How do I remove djbdns?

# Christoph Sold wrote:
#
# > Patrick Calkins wrote:
# > > Maybe a silly question, but I am very new at this. I installed
# > > djbdns 1.05 (and accompanying tools) some time back, and
# would like
# > > to remove this (for now). I have looked everywhere on how to
# > > uninstall this but have been unsuccessful. I did not use
# a package
# > > or port, just the sources, make setup clean, etc.... Any
# help would
# > > be appreciated! Thanks!
# >
# > % pkg_info -aI|grep djbdns
# > ...djbdns-x.y.z...
# > % pkg_delete djbdns-x.y.z
#
# No, Patrick said he *did not use a package or port*
# The other -stable hints will probably help.
# Asking mr Bernstein himself might also do ;-)
#
# Hans
# --
# http://lambermont.webhop.org/

:o) It might help, depending on what kind of mood he's in :o)
Thanks for all the helpful suggestions - one of these is bound to work!

Patrick