Date:      Fri, 5 May 2000 14:28:44 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Leif Neland <leifn@neland.dk>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic at boot (bus_generic_probe) with 2 printers ENABLED

No, could you add

	options		DDB
	makeoptions	DEBUG=-g

to your kernel config and compile again? And reboot?

When the kernel panics it will end up in the kernel debugger. When that
happens, please write down the function names it comes up with.

if there is a function called ppbus_attach in there, please write down
its arguments as well.

Nick

n_hibma@webweaving.org
n_hibma@freebsd.org                                          USB project