Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:18:12 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Joe Marcus Clarke" <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Brasero for FreeBSD CAM

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 23:31:51 -0600, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus@marcuscom.com> wrote:

> D'oh!  Forgot to deference the pointer in two places.  I posted a new
> brasero.diff.  Thanks for the feedback.

With update of brasero.diff, it doesn't crash anymore. It runs fine but I
am not able to burn on blank CD+R. It's weird, it shows as '0 ((null))
inserted in DVD_RW ND-3550A' and if I add file in it then it will say that
it's oversized. It's like it doesn't recognize blank CD, its size or else.
I have tried to change button from above to 700 MiB then it works to let
me to click on burn CD, but an error come up (see in brasero.txt).

http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/brasero.txt

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)