Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:11:59 -1000
From:      "Arthur W. Neilson III" <art@pilikia.net>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: emailing a printer

Using the subject line might work well.  Our legacy system has a
proprietary
mail software that is going away and we need to replace this email
print
functionality somehow :^) we have various batch jobs and form mail
which
currently send requests and reports to printers based on email
addresses.
I was just wondering how other datacenters handle this, we certainly
can't
be the first...

--
    __
   /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has