Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:16:40 +1100
From:      Morgan Reed <morgan.s.reed@gmail.com>
To:        Dewayne Geraghty <dewayne.geraghty@heuristicsystems.com.au>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: natd in a jail

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Morgan Reed <morgan.s.reed@gmail.com> wrote:
> BPF is enabled for the jails, and the traffic is getting to where it
> needs to (but not via natd). I'll try enabling raw_sockets in the
> jails, it is entirely conceivable that natd requires that
> functionality.

So it turns out I'd not bought bpf into the jails, however even with
that and raw_sockets enabled I'm still having no joy with natd.

I've been looking at ipfw a bit today but I've run into an issue,
recompile with KDB and DDB turned on so I can actually catch the trace
though... Might look at netgraph before going too far down that path.