Date:      Tue, 26 Dec 1995 03:20:37 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        br@netland.sub.de
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, te@informatik.uni-hannover.de
Subject:   Re: teTeX distribution

 * Ok, we will go through your porting instructions and build a
 * port/package of the whole teTeX distribution for your 2.1.0 release
 * according to your porting scheme.  I will see, what I can achieve
 * until this year's end, but I don't make any promises.

Great.  Actually, we prefer it to made for 2.2-current, but usually it
works for both so don't worry too much if you only have a 2.1 system.
Also, please don't bother uploading the package, as we will build it
by ourselves anyway.  (Of course trying it on your system to make sure
the packaging works is another issue, and in fact is strongly
recommended.)

thanks
Satoshi