Date:      Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:10:49 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Freebsd0101@aol.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kris' World

--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO

You know, I've never even seen anyone come close to this absurd
display of self-proclaimed godliness. If you have so much clue, please
go *FIX* something instead of ranting about it.

I also don't know how you manage to change your email adresses, but
I'd really like you to get out of my sight. Just like the last four
times you've gotten in my killfile, where people that are clearly only
posting unconstructively end up.

If you don't care whether people do or do not read your messages,
please refrain from changing email adresses again. You may be able to
*save* some people some grief, instead of causing it. This might
appeal to you. I honestly don't know if it does though.

--Stijn