Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:58:44 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@freebsd.org>
To:        dan_256@yahoo.com, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jboss3ctl

Hi Dan,

If the jboss3 port uses JDK 1.2, then only JDK 1.2 was available when you
installed the port. Run 'make clean deinstall install' to make the port use
your JDK 1.3. If it can't find it, though, it will fallback to a JDK 1.2.

It should work with JDK 1.2 too. Hmmm... Can you tell me what is in the JBoss
3 log file?

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ