Date:      Sat, 2 Jun 2012 21:19:21 +0100
From:      "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Michael Scheidell <scheidell@freebsd.org>
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org, Brad Davis <brd@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: anoncvs.. offer

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Michael Scheidell <scheidell@freebsd.org> wrote:
> tabthorpe@ suggested that I send this to you (I guess it makes sense,
> portmgr is only ports ;-)

Hey,

Yes, hubs is probably the best place.

> I am currently running a (semi public) tinderbox at lorie.secnap.net.
> It is in our secure data center, 100Mbs fiber, battery and generator
> backup, takes three different permissions on card key to get in (only
> two people have those permissions).
> Pretty secure, (we are a managed network security company), staffed 24/7.
>
> I noticed that the ports anon cvs is broken in us (heard its broken
> everywhere except tw and fr).
>
> I would volunteer a jailed public anoncvs.us.FreeBSD.org /and/or
> anoncvs1.FreeBSD.org.

If somebody is willing to run an external anoncvs, I would be very
happy with this. See any problems with this brd (who have run a mirror
in the past)?

Is it running now? Do you plan to run it over pserver or ssh?

> since we are moving everything to svn, I would volunteer to host that.
> No sense in cvs just for ports at this point.

Not sure what you mean by this part - for svn the anon access is
pretty much built in?

> ps, video of our SOC:<https://vimeo.com/40589546>;

Hmm, you guys use pie charts in network monitoring? ;-)

--
Simon