Date:      Mon, 08 Jan 2001 12:50:45 -0500
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        "Muthu Mohan.T" <muthu.mohan@india.sun.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I want a 'Devil Daemon' Desktop Wallpaper!

"Muthu Mohan.T" wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I want a 'Devil Daemon' Desktop Wallpaper!
>
>  Please provide some pointer from where I can Download.

http://www.de.freebsd.org/de/gif/bsd/nomads.html

Daniel Frazier  <dfrazier@magpage.com>   Tel:  302-239-5900 Ext. 231
Systems Administrator                     Fax:  302-239-3909
MAGPAGE, We Power the Internet           WWW:  http://www.magpage.com/

        - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.