Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2005 00:37:04 +0100
From:      Gregory Nou <gregory.nou@supelec.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A stupid thing I've done...

Hi !
I've tried to chroot an user, so i create /home/this_user/usr and the
other needed directories, but later, I wanted to delete them (as root of
course) and i typed rm -r /usr instead of rm -r usr ...
It asked me if  i wanted to overwrite su, so i saw my mistake, and
cancelled, but i don't have adduser, man, ee and ... make anymore !
How can I repair that ? can i do something without reinstalling
everything ? (I need at least make... and I'm quite reluctant at
compiling /usr/src/usr.bin/make ... So i hope there is another way)

Thanks a lot ...

--
Grégory Nou