Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:27:44 +0100
From:      "Zbigniew Szalbot" <zszalbot@gmail.com>
To:        "Manolis Kiagias" <sonicy@otenet.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: old kernel's name

Thank you Manolis :)

I am trying to learn FreeBSD the hard way :)

Actually, everything is OK with my system now that I can boot it but I
cannot get X11 to install. I tried pkg_add -r kde (x is allready
installed as such) but the download fails. I even tried to install it
from a CD but I get an error about some error while copying a library
to HD and the installation process could not continue. It asked me to
check some screen for debugging purposes (but it was not obvious which
screen as I was in sysinstall). I will try to reproduce the problem
and report back as soon as I finish compiling custom kernel.

Thanks!

Zbigniew Szalbot