Date:      Thu, 3 Oct 2013 18:06:05 +0000
From:      "Miller, Vincent (Rick)" <vmiller@verisign.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-announce@freebsd.org" <freebsd-announce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   vBSDcon Is Coming: Oct 25 - 27, 2013 in Herndon, VA

vBSDcon is a BSD-related conference occurring *this month* from 25th =96 27=
th, just 3 weeks away in the DC Metropolitan area.  At a cost of only USD$7=
5, the time to register for this event is now!  vBSDcon has an amazing list=
 of speakers from the FreeBSD and OpenBSD communities, but participation fr=
om all sectors of the community is encouraged.  Our list of speakers and th=
eir respective topics can be reviewed at http://www.vbsdcon.com/.

In addition to plenary speakers, vBSDcon will also have lightning talks.  T=
he topics for these talks is chosen by you!  When attendees register for vB=
SDcon at http://www.vbsdcon.com/, you are given the opportunity to identify=
 subjects and areas of interest to you.  This will be translated into a lig=
htning talk to be given by one of our attendees.

Be sure not to miss this event hosted by Verisign!  This is your opportunit=
y to come together with others in the BSD communities for a series of round=
table discussions, educational sessions, best practice conversations, and e=
xclusive networking opportunities.

Registrations will be accepted now through October 23rd at http://www.vbsdc=
on.com/.  We look forward to seeing you all there!

--
Vincent (Rick) Miller
Systems Engineer

t: 703-948-4395  m: 703-581-3068
12061 Bluemont Way, Reston, VA  20190

http://www.vbsdcon.com
http://www.verisigninc.com

=93This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of=
 the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain informa=
tion that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and exempt f=
rom disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted as attorney work =
product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified tha=
t any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is=
 strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify se=
nder immediately and delete this message immediately.=94