Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 16:49:50 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        walton@nordicrecords.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Berkeley removes Advertising Clause

The connection is that the GPL (anthropomorphically speaking), and
its proponents, are greedy. While they accuse vendors of proprietary
software of "hoarding" code, they themselves hoard code under the
aegis of the GPL, preventing its practical commercial use. Any
change in licensing is regarded as an opportunity to pounce.

--Brett Glass