Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 1995 17:54:01 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Daemon poll

This is just an informative poll.  We've got a company that is willing
to produce daemon plushies.  I've already sent a mail to Kirk McKusick
asking for permission, and in order to estimate the amount of plushies
we'd have to order (and to estimate the price then), i need a very
rough figure about the potential interest.

So if anybody here is interested in getting one (or more) of them,
please drop me a note.  My current estimation is that the whole thing
might work as long as we could sell them (including shipping costs)
for DM 30 (abt. US$ 20) or below.

In case it will happen, we are also seeking volunteers who could
handle the redistribution for several countries, most appreciated
would be somebody who could handle it for US.  Shipping each daemon in
a separate box across the ocean seems to be not The Right Thing to me.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/