Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:59:45 +0200
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        acpi-jp@jp.freebsd.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Call for testers: acpica-unix-20020815

Hi Mitsuru,

I applied the patches, and I still have the same results on my laptop.

I have a Dell Latitude C640 and my screen won't come back after a suspend.
The machine works fine besides that.

Do you have any idea/advice how this can be debugged?

Thanks

Mark

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 11:51:42PM +0900, Mitsuru IWASAKI wrote:
> I'm going to import Intel acpica-unix-20020815 sometime early next
> week.  Please test new version of acpica and give feedback before my
> importing.
> Major fix in this version is Ref/Deref operators bug fix.
> Personally I'm very happy with the new version because
> now my laptop (FIVA 206VL) reports correct battery info. :-)
>
> The full change log:
> http://developer.intel.com/technology/iapc/acpi/downloads/CHANGES.txt
>
> The patches against CURRENT sys tree are available at:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~iwasaki/acpi/acpica-20020725-20020815-test20020822.diff
>
> Please note that any feedback should be sent to acpi-jp@jp.freebsd.org.
>
> Enjoy!

Mark Santcroos				RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/		New Projects Group/TTM